FIL-EN-CH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FIL-EN-CH

FILipino-ENglish-FrenCH_-_-_Here we will talk about a lot of things that reaches Philippines from Near or Far ... Learn Each Other Languages... Please Respect Each Other For We Can All Have Good Time Staying In This Website...

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hellow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hellow Empty
PostSubject: Hellow   Hellow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:15 am

Hi To Everyone,

I am Admin ( In the forum only huh! ) But if we talk about real life, simple, i'm Max... I'm a French, married to a Filipina. She is 24 Years old and me 22...

I've lost my dad when i was in the philippines, but beside the lost of my dad i got a new life, where it has more success than down... She and her family was and are still very good to me and are totally the opposites of the idea given by most of the people because of some (most) Filipno/filipina. I've learned the Bisaya(Cebuano) little by little in the house because in school you will learn the old bisaya(Cebuano) which very few people are still talking.Now they are using a language that takes bisaya and english words... And for me as for many foreigners i supposed, we appreciate it !

I'm in Butuan which is in Mindanao ( the biggest island in the Philippines[south parts of philippines]) I have make my own internet cafe and convenient store with my wife...The family of my wife,she, and me are dog lovers...We already have 6 Dogs... 2 Great Dane, 2 Labrador cross dalmatian, 1 askal(philippines commun dog) and 1 Dogo Argentino...

This website as been made September 16, 2008 so i hope that i will have lots of peoples that will be members of this forum for that we can laugh, learn, and who knows, meet each others...
Back to top Go down
https://filench.board-directory.net ; http://thewalkingran.darkbb

Hellow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FIL-EN-CH :: English People(The World !)-
Jump to: